Dr. Edward M. Dew III
Professor of Politics
o: Donnarumma Hall Rm 303
- Member, National Fulbright Selection Committee, Undergraduate Competition, 1995.
- Member, National Fulbright Selection Committee, Undergraduate Competition, 1994.
- Member, Fairfield University Selection Committee, Fulbright Competition, 1990.
- Producer of short films on Suriname, Egypt, and the Soviet Union, 1988.
- Member of U.S. Presidential Delegation to Observe Elections in Suriname, 1987.
- Distinguished Faculty Member Award, Alumni Association, Fairfield University, 1986.
- Study trip to University of Amazon, Manaus, and State University of Northern Fluminese, Campos de Goitacazes. Fairfield University. 2003.
- Research on Chilean land reform and agricultural extension services. Fairfield University. 2000.
- Research on Suriname’s post-independence politics. Fairfield University. 1990.
- Fulbright Research and Lectureship. Anton De Kom University, Paramaribo, Suriname. 1990.
- Joseph J. Malone Faculty Fellowship. National Council on U.S.-Arab Relations, Cairo, Egypt. 1989.
- Fulbright Lectureship. Universidad de Los Andes, Merida, Venezuela. 1983.
- Research on Caribbean ethnic conflict. Fairfield University. 1982.
- N.E.H., Seminar on Political Participation. Yale University. 1978.
- Fellow. Netherlands Institute for Advanced Studies, Wassenaar, The Netherlands. 1975.
- Research in Suriname’s ethnic conflict. Fairfield University. 1973.
- Ford and Rockefeller Foundations Program in Support of Social Science and Legal Research on Population Policy. 1973.