Dr. Michael P. Coyne
Associate Professor of Accounting
o: Dolan School of Business Rm 2129
- McGoun, E.G., Bettner, M.S., Coyne, M.P. "Pedagogic Metaphors and the Nature of Accounting Signification", Critical Perspectives on Accounting. Volume 18, Issue 2, February 2007, p. 213-230.
- McGoun, E.G., Bettner, M.S., Coyne, M.P "Money n' Motion - Born to be Wild", Critical Perspectives on Accounting. Volume 18, Issue 3, March 2007, p. 343-361.
- Coyne M.P. and Traflet J "Ethical Issues Related to the Mass Marketing of Securities", Journal of Business Ethics. (Online version available since March 2007).
- Traflet J. and Coyne, M.P., "Ending a NYSE tradition: The 1975 Unraveling of Broker's fixed commissions and its Long term impact on Financial Advertising." Volume 25. 2007. Essays in Economic and Business History, p.131-141.
- Coyne M.P, Massey D., Thibodeu J. "Raising Students' Ethical Sensitivity with a Value Relevance Approach", Advances in Accounting Education. Volume 7, 2005 p.171-205.
- Coyne, M.P. "When Students 'Hit the Wall' ", Accounting Education: An International Journal. Volume 14. No. 3. September 2005, p. 343-345.
- Coyne, M.P and Mason R.M, & Mills, J.R. "Contingent Legal Fees on Settlements and Awards and the Calculation of Gross Income by Individuals for United States Federal Income Tax Purposes", Journal of Legal Tax Research. Volume 2. June 2004. p. 1-12.
- Coyne, M. P. "History Repeating Itself: The Debate over Accounting for Stock Options", Pennsylvania Journal of Business and Economics. Volume 10. No.1. Spring 2004, p. 1-14.
- Coyne, M.P. and Mason R.M., "Task Force proposes 'Sin Tax' Hikes, Amusement Tax", State Tax Notes Magazine, Sept. 30, 2002, p. 995.