Dr. William F. Vasquez Mazariegos
Associate Professor of Economics
o: Donnarumma Hall Rm 301
Current Research Interests
Prof. Vásquez is currently focusing his reseach agenda on four areas:
1) Averting water behaviors.
2) Institutional arrangements and household preferences for improved water services.
3) Economic valuation of water resources.
4) Hurricane evacuation behaviors.
- EC 11: Introduction to Microeconomics
- EC 12: Introduction to Macroeconomics
- EC 278: Statistics Lab
- EC 290: Mathematical Economics
- HR 100: Ideas That Shaped the West
- MPA 510: Capstone Experience