Dr. Paul Maloney
Assistant Professor of the Practice of Psychology
o: Canisius Hall Rm 221
Current Research Interests
Among his consulting and research interests and specialties are:
- Change Management: planning and implementing change and developing resilience.
- Communications- oral and written: using influence to achieve results with management, stakeholders, associates and customers.
- Consulting Skills: theory and practice of internal and external management consulting.
- Executive Feedback and Coaching: 360-degree feedback and individual coaching.
- Leadership Development: assessment, identification, and skill building.
- Presentation Skills: coaching and training on effective presentation skills including handling questions and dealing with difficult audiences and situations.
- Teambuilding and Development: development of teamwork, strategic performance analysis, vision, mission, and objectives.
- CE 405: Spec top:Effec Pre Skills
- GS 301: Business Leadership Dev Cert
- MD 545: Design Dev & Training Prog
- PY 98: Comprehensive Exam Applied Psy
- PY 132: IntroIndustrial/Organiztnl Psy
- PY 406: Organizational Development
- PY 420: Intro:Indust/Organ Psych
- PY 471: Effective Interviewing
- PY 480: Consulting Theory and Practice
- PY 485: Perf Coaching and Mentoring
- PY 545: Design Dev & Training Prog
- PY 578: Field Work in Applied Psych