Dr. Edrik Lopez
Assistant Professor of 20th Century American Poetry
o: Donnarumma Hall Rm 108
- “Sycorax and Son,” (forthcoming) Puerto del Sol: A Journal of New Literature, vol 47, Spring 2012. (page numbers TBA)
- “El nideaquínideallá Language of Tato Laviera,” Nideaquínideallá: Collected Essays on the Work of Tato Laviera, City University of New York Press, forthcoming August 2012.
- “Trope of the Nostalgic Jíbaro,” Label Me Latina/o, Fall 2014. Vol 7.1
- “Review of Marta E. Sánchez’s ‘Shakin’ Up’ Race and Gender,” CENTRO: Journal of the Center for Puerto Rican Studies, 19.1, p.394-397, Spring 2007.
- “Nuyorican Places: Mapping Identity in a Poetic Geography,” CENTRO: The Journal of the Center for Puerto Rican Studies, 17.1, p. 202-219, Fall 2005.
- with Chrissy Arce, et. al., “An Interview with Junot Díaz, Author of Drown,” Lucero: A Journal of Iberian and Latin American Studies, 14.1, p. 13-19, Fall 2003.