Dr. Patricia Calderwood
Professor of Curriculum & Instruction
o: Canisius Hall Rm 109
- LUTE (Lehman Urban Teacher Edcuation) Alumni Award, 2005.
- Designing a Capstone Course for the Masters Degree Program in Elementary Education. Center for Academic Excellence Faculty Fellow, Fairfield University. 2007.
- Critical Literacy as Reflective Practice in Elementary Teacher Education. Fairfield University Faculty Summer Research Stipend. 2006.
- Designing Performance-Based Benchmarks in Elementary Teacher Education. Center for Academic Excellence Faculty Fellow, Fairfield University. 2004.
- The Social Construction of Community in the Ignatioan Resedential College. Fairfield University Faculty Summer Research Stipend. 2003.
- Professional Education for Social Justice: the convergence of our common professional community. Fairfield University Pre-Tenure Leave. 2002.
- Educative Aspects of Community Health. Fairfield University Faculty Research Grant. 2000.
- Supporting Community in Schools: The Relationship of Resilience and Fragility. Fairfield University Faculty Summer Research Stipend. 1999.
- The Cultural Construction of Success in Catholic and Public Schools. Investigator, Research Grant, Office of Non-Public Schools, New York State Education Department, Richard Blot, principal investigator. 1993.