Dr. Dave A. Zera
Associate Professor of Psychology & Special Education
o: Canisius Hall Rm 102
2004: International recognition of scholarly work, National Research and Development Centre for Adult Literacy and Numeracy, European Union.
2011: Recognition Award for service for the training of minority candidates and the improvement of educational services for typically under-served populations of k-12 students, Bilingual-Special Education Celebration
- The BEST (Bilingual Education, Special and TESOL) Education Project. Federal Education Assistance Grant, United States Department of Education. 2012-2017.
- Project SETTELL (Special Education Training for Teachers of English Language Learners). Federal Education Assistance Grant, United States Department of Education. 2007-2012.
- Project BiSEP (Bilingual Special Education Professional). Federal Education Assistance Grant, United States Department of Education. 2002-2007.
- State of Connecticut Assessment Practices for Identification of Disability. Pi Lambda Theta. 2000.
- The Development of Orthographic and Morphological Skill Development in Middle School Students with Learning Disabilities. Norwalk Fund for Excellence in Public Education Award for Seed Money. 1999.