Dr. Dave A. Zera
Associate Professor of Psychology & Special Education
o: Canisius Hall Rm 102
Current Research Interests
Bilngual and Special Education.
Universal Design for Instruction.
Counseling for students with special learning needs.
Phonological processing and orthographic decoding. Morphology development, syntax, and comprehension.
- SE 99: Comp Exam: Special Education
- SE 419: SpecLearnerBilingual/ESL Clsrm
- SE 429: Dev &Remedial Reading&LangArts
- SE 436: Administration of Educ Tests
- SE 561: Diagnostic Proc in Spec Ed
- SE 591: Practica in Special Education
- SE 592: Practica in Special Education
- SE 593: Student Teaching in Special Ed
- SE 599: Seminar in Special Education
- SL 419: SpecLearnerBilingual/ESL Clsrm
- SL 530: Lang&ReadDev/ELL&SpecNeeds