Dr. Wook-Sung Yoo
Associate Professor of Software Engineering
o: Bannow Science Center Rm 120
- Chair of Dental Informatics Working Group in International Medical Informatics Association in 2000- 2006
- Panelist of NSF, SBIR Program Review Panel since 1999.
External grant of more than $1.2 M awarded
- Graduate Research Internship Program (GRIP) - Grant from local industies
- NASA, ESMD SENIOR DESIGN FACULTY WORKSHOP Traveling grant, Kennedy Space Center Florida, 2010.
- Internal grant award: A Faculty & Professional Learning Community (FPLC) Award and Service Learning, Course Development Stipends Award
- Connecticut Campus Compact, mini grant ($2,500) for Web server for the Deployment of Community Projects.
Year 2008 and before
- GE Transportation Grant. Gannon/GE Program, General Electric. 2000 - 2008.
- Graduate Research Internship Program, 2001 - 2008
- GE Transportation Co., Erie Insurance Co., Crowner King Co.
- Faculty Development Grant 2000 - 2008
- ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers) Grant, 2001, 2006.
- AACN Faculty Survey Online Development. AACN (American Association of Colleges of Nursing. 1999.
- Microsoft Company's Instructional Lab Grant. Microsoft. 1998
- AADSoft System Development. Proctor and Gamble. 1998