Dr. Min Xu
Associate Professor of Physics
o: Bannow Science Center Rm 119
- Ph.D in Physics 2001, Department of Physics, the City College and Graduate Center of City University of New York; Dissertation Adviser: Distinguished Prof. Melvin Lax, member of National Academy of Sciences.
- M.S. in Physics 1995, Department of Physics, Fudan University, Shanghai, China
- B.S. in Physics 1992, Department of Physics, Fudan University, Shanghai, China
- 2010-present: Associate Professor of Physics, Department of Physics, Fairfield University
- 2006-2010: Assistant Professor of Physics, Department of Physics, Farifield University
- 2002-2006: Adjuct Assitant Professor of General Physics at City College of New York
The Optical Society of America (OSA), the International Society of Optical Engineering (SPIE), New York Academy of Sciences (NYAS), and the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS).