Dr. Margaret Wills
Associate Professor of Communication
o: Donnarumma Hall Rm 203
- Faculty Learning Community Participant. Application competitively accepted by CAE for 2008-2009 participation in Faculty Learning Community on Spirituality and Pedagogy, 2008.
- Center for Academic Excellence Teaching Fellow Course Release Recipient, 2006.
- College of Arts and Sciences Distinguished Teaching Award, 2006.
- “An Ethnographic Analysis of a Support and Action Group for Lyme Disease: Coping through Communication”. Fairfield University. 2008.
- The Spiritual Matters: Application of a New Model of health in a Community for People with AIDS. Fairfield University, Summer Research Stipend. 2006.
- Diversity and Multiculturalism. Humanities Grant. 1996.
- Diversity and Multiculturalism. Humanities Grant. 1995.
- Women’s Studies. Humanities Grant. 1994.
- Women’s Studies. Humanities Grant. 1993.