Mr. Vishnu V. Vinekar
Associate Professor of Information Systems & Operations Management
o: Dolan School of Business Rm 1117
- Best Paper Award, Americas Conference on Information Systems, 2006.
- Lawrence Schkade Award for Excellence in Research, 2007
- Winston M. Tellis, Elizabeth Langran and Vishnu Vinekar, “Senegal: Basic Education Development through Higher Education Community Service Learning”, USAID Higher Education for Development: $300,000 (2010 - 2013).
- Vishnu Vinekar, “Explaining Gender and Age effects in Technology Acceptance Research”. Charles F. Dolan School of Business Summer Research Grant Program: $5,000 (Summer 2010).
- Vishnu Vinekar, “Empowerment of Slum Youth in Developing Countries through Information Technology”, Fairfield University Pre-Tenure Research (Spring 2010).
- Vishnu Vinekar, “IT and Firm Performance: The Role of Complementary Resources”, Charles F. Dolan School of Business Summer Research Grant Program: $5,000 (Summer 2009).
- Course Development Grant to develop IS 240: Intro Systems Design Process (Systems Analysis) into a Service learning course, (2012-2013), Office of Service Learning, Fairfield University; $1,500