Dr. Joan L. Van Hise
Professor of Accounting
- Alpha Sigma Nu Teacher of the Year, Fairfield University, 2008
- Phi Kappa Phi , 1985.
- Beta Alpha Psi , 1980.
- Beta Gamma Sigma , 1980.
- American Accounting Association Innovation in Accounting Education Award, 2001 (jointly with D. Massey) for curriculum innovation in Advanced Accounting
- AWSCPA-ASWA PhD Laurels Scholarship 1991-1992
- Beta Alpha Psi Outstanding Alumnus Award, Alpha Omega Chapter, 1991
- "Integration of IFRS across the accounting curriculum," PricewaterhouseCoopers Foundation, jointly with M. Coyne and D. Massey, 2009
- A study of the distinctiveness of Jesuit business education and of the impact of Jesuit education on businessmen and women. Sabbatical leave, 2008.
- Are we different? An analysis of Jesuit Business Education. DSB Summer Research Grant, 2005.