Dr. Joan L. Lee
Professor of Accounting
- Van Hise, J. 2013. Transformative Education - Using Ignatian Pedagogy to Teach Business Ethics. Jesuit Higher Education Journal, 2(2).
- Graham, C., Kelly, P. Massey, D. and J. Van Hise. 2013. One Size Does Not Fit All – Different Strategies for Teaching Accounting Ethics. Research on Professional Responsibility and Ethics in Accounting, 17.
- Koeplin, J., Van Hise, J. and M. Whitty. 2013. Honesty and Ethics in Business: The Task of Educators. Jesuit Business Education as a Model. Business Renaissance Quarterly, 8 (1).
- Van Hise, J. 2011. Alpha Sigma Nu Scholarship, Loyalty, Service: What do they mean? Conversations on Jesuit Higher Education, 39.
- Massey, D., C. Mazza, A. Schiff, J. Schiff, J. Van Hise. 2010. Accounting For Contingencies. BNA Tax and Accounting Portfolio 5165: Accounting Policy & Practice Series Arlington, VA: Bureau of National Affairs.
- Van Hise, J. and B. Porco. 2010. Are we different? A comparative analysis of Jesuit Business Education. Best Papers Compendium of Colleagues in Jesuit Business Education (CJBE). Inaugural Edition.
- Van Hise, J. and J. Koeplin. 2010. Integrating mission-based values into accounting curriculum: Catholic Social Thought and introductory accounting. Journal of Catholic Higher Education.
- Van Hise, J. and D. Massey. 2010. Applying the Ignatian pedagogical paradigm to the creation of an accounting ethics course. Journal of Business Ethics.
- Massey, D. and J. Van Hise. 2009. "Walking the walk: Integrating lessons from multiple perspectives in the development of an accounting ethics capstone." Issues in Accounting Education.
- Massey, D. and J. Van Hise. 2009. "You want me to teach what?" Accounting Education: An International Journal, 18 (1).