Dr. Ellen M. Umansky
Carl & Dorothy Bennett Chair in Judaic Studies & Professor of Religious Studies
o: Donnarumma Hall Rm 245
- 2011, Inducted, Alpha Sigma Neu (Jesuit Honor Society)
- 2011, Inducted as honorary member of Theta Alpa Kappa (Religious Studies Honor Society)
- 2008, Inducted as honorary member of Phi Beta Kappa, Zeta Chapter
- The Southern Jewish Historical Society Quadrennial Award, 2nd Prize, Most Noteworthy Article Published in the Journal of Southern Jewish History from 2002-2005. “Christian Science, Jewish Science, and Alfred Geiger Moses,” Vol. 6, 2003. Award presented at annual meeting of SJSH, Baltimore, MD., 2005.
Martin Luther King, Jr., Faculty Vision Award, Fairfield University, 2009
- Reclaiming the Covenant: A Jewish Feminist Theology. Fairfield University. 2008.
- Humanities Institute Grant. College of Arts and Sciences, Fairfield University. 2006.