Dr. Winston M. Tellis
Schramm Chair & Professor of Information Systems & Operations Management
o: Dolan School of Business Rm 1110
- Martin Luther King Vision Award, Fairfield University, 2006
- Social Entrepreneurship Award Honorable Mention, 2006.
- Stephen and Camille Schramm Chair, 2005
- Ben Bauman Award for Excellence, IACIS, 2004
- Distinguished Faculty/Administrator Award, 2000
- Who's Who Among America's Teachers & Educators, 2007
- Who's Who, 2002
- Great Profs of Connecticut, Hartford Courant, August 2002
- Beta Gamma Sigma, 2001
- Model Project Jesuit Social and International Ministries: Creating a Business in Haiti, 2001
- Who's Who in Information Systems, 2000
- Honorary Member Board of Directors, Fonkoze, U.S.A., 1999-
- Member Board of Advisors, The Haitian Academy, Haiti, 1999
- Community Partnership Award, City of Baltimore, 1998
- Ad Literati Award, MCB Campus Wide Information Systems, 1997
- Companion of Ignatius, Fairfield Jesuit Community 1994
- Who's Who in Education, 1990
- DECUS Outstanding Special Interest Group, 1989
- USAID-HED Grant for Project in Senegal 2010-2013
- DSB Summer Research Grant, 2008.
- Diversity Grant. Diversity Committee. 2006.
- Documenting Returns on Income Generating Activities using Business Case Study Methods.. McArthur Foundation. 2005.
- Research Grant for Summer 2004