Dr. Christine Siegel
Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs
o: Canisius Hall Rm 300
- Early Career Scholar, Society for the Study or School Psychology, 2004.
- New York Association of School Psychologists Presidential Service Award, 2001.
- Parenting Adolescents with Disabilities: Conceptual Model and Interventions. Earl W. and Hildagund A. Brinkman Private Charitable Foundation, 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012
- Stress and Coping among Parents of ADHD Adolescents. Fairfield University. 2007.
- Treatment acceptability of school-based prevention programs. Georgia State University College of Education. 2004.
- Predicting reading achievement among native Spanish-speaking students. Georgia Association of School Psychologists. 2004.
- Preschoolers, Parents, and Teachers: Building Competencies, Strengthening Relationships. American Group Psychotherapy Association, with funding from the Rockerfeller Brothers Foundation. 2003.