Dr. Joyce Muriel Shea
Associate Professor of Nursing
o: School of Nursing Rm 119
- Hartford Institute Geriatric Nursing Research Scholar, John A. Hartford Foundation Institute for Geriatric Nursing, New York University College of Nursing, July, 2008.
- Sigma Theta Tau, Induction into the International Nursing Honor Society, 1993.
- The Society for Nursing Professionals, Selection for Who’s Who in American Nursing, 1993.
- Podium Presentation Award, Eastern Nursing Research Society Annual Scientific Session, 2002.
- Mental Health Nursing Curriculum Development: Understanding a Vulnerable Population. Daphne Seybolt Culpeper Foundation, 2009.
- Coming Back Normal: The Struggle for Self in Those with Schizophrenia. Delta Mu Chapter of Sigma theta Tau, Yale University School of Nursing. 1999.
- Advanced Psychiatric Nursing Traineeship. Chronic Care Advanced Training Grant. USPHS, Alcohol, Drug Abuse and Mental Health Administration. 1981.