Dr. Katherine A. Schwab
Professor of Visual & Performing Arts
o: Canisius Hall Rm 308
- Schwab, Katherine A. Twenty-Six Parthenon East and North Metope Drawings, permanently installed in the Parthenon Gallery of the new Acropolis Museum, Athens, Greece. http://tinyurl.com/yd87m4w
- Schwab, Katherine A. "New Evidence in Parthenon East Metope 14," Structure, Image, Ornament: Architectural Sculpture of the Greek World, eds. R. von den Hoff and P. Schultz (David Brown Books/Oxbow Books, June 2009) 79-86.
- Schwab, Katherine A. "Creative Intentions, Truth and Archaeology," The Creative Photograph in Archaeology, ed. C. Antoniades. (Athens, Benaki Museum, 2008) 37-44.
- Schwab, Katherine A. "Parthenon East Metope 3: A New Reconstruction for Ares and the Opposing Giant," Proceedings of the XVIth International Congress of Classical Archaeology, Boston 2003, ed. A. Brauer, C. Mattusch, and A. Donahue (Oxbow Books 2006) 428-431.
- Schwab, Katherine A. 'A Celebration of Victory: The Parthenon Metopes.' The Parthenon: From Antiquity to the Present. Ed. Neils, Jenifer. Cambridge University Press, 2005. 159-197.
- Schwab, Katherine A. 'The Parthenon East Metopes, the Gigantomachy, and Digital Technology.' The Parthenon and its Sculptures. Ed. Cosmopoulos, Michael. Cambridge University Press, 2004. 150-165.
- Schwab, Katherine A. 'Ajax, Kassandra and the Palladion.' Essays in Honor of Dietrich von Bothmer, Allard Pierson Series vol. 14. Ed. Clark, A.; Gaunt, J.. Amsterdam, 2002.
- Schwab, Katherine A. 'Reconstructing the Parthenon East Metopes: Sources in Sculpture.' American Journal of Archeology . (2001).
- Schwab, Katherine A. 'Metal and Stone Vessels from the Greek Sanctuary.' Kommos, Excavations on Crete IV. Ed. Shaw, J.W.; Shaw, M.C.. Princeton University Press, 2000.
- "The Lysippan Herakles as Vajrapani in Hadda," Hellenistic Schools of Sculpture, Proceedings of an International Conference held at the American School of Classical Studies at Athens, March 15-17, 1996, eds. O. Palagia and W. Coulson (Oxbow Mongraphs 1998) 27-33.