Dr. Carl Scheraga
Professor of Business Strategy & Technology Management
o: Dolan School of Business Rm 2107
- Beta Gamma Sigma (Business), 2003.
- Arthur Andersen Fellow, 2000.
- Abraham Ribicoff Fellowship - University of Connecticut, 1980.
- Omicron Delta Epsilon (Economics), 1980.
- Phi Kappa Phi, 1979.
- Alpha Sigma Nu Graduate Teacher of the Year, 2013
- Cura Personalis Faculty Mentor of the Year Award, 2010.
- Aviation Research Paper Award (with Patricia M. Poli, co-author), Transportation Research Forum, 1999.
- Outstanding Research Award (with Patricia M. Poli, coauthor), Transportation Research Forum, 1998.
- Allen J. Krowe Award for Excellence in Teaching, 1991 and 1994, College of Business and Management, University of Maryland at College Park