Dr. Tracey Robert
Associate Professor of Counselor Education
o: Canisius Hall Rm 120
- Robert, T., & Kelly, V. A. (2010).Metaphor: Instrument for orchestrating change in counselor training and the counseling process . Journal of Counseling & Development.
- O’Shea, E., Torosyan, R., Robert, T., Haug, I., Wills, M., Bowen, B. (2010) (in press). Finding “Esprit de Core”:Integrating Spirituality and Work in a Faculty & Professional Learning Community. Walnut Grove, CA: Left Coast Press.
- Renfro-Michel, E., Burlew, L., & Robert, T. (2008). The Interaction of Work Adjustment and Attachment Theory: Career Counseling Implications. Journal of Employment Counseling.
- Robert, T., Nolan, M., & Pomarico, C. (2009) (in press). Assessing faculty integration of adult learner needs in 2nd Degree Nursing Education. Perspectives in Nursing Education.
- Wallace, M., Grossman, S., Campbell, S., Robert, T., Lange, J., & Shea, J. (2007). Integration of End of life Care Content in Undergraduate Nursing Curricula: Student Knowledge Perceptions. Journal of Professional Nursing.
- Robert, T., Young, J. S., & Kelly, V. A. (2006, April). Relationships between adult workers' spiritual well-being and job satisfaction: A preliminary study. Counseling and Values.
- Robert, T., Carroll, J.J.(2005). 'Women’s Issues in Addictions.' Critical Incidents in Addictions Counseling. Ed. Junhke, J.; Kelly, V.A. Alexandria, VA: American Counseling Association.
- Robert, T. (2003). 'Launching Your Career Search.' 101 Careers in Nursing. Ed. Novotny, J.M.; Lippman, D.T.; Sanders, N.K.. NY: Springer Publishing Company.