Dr. Tracey Robert
Associate Professor of Counselor Education
o: Canisius Hall Rm 120
Current Research Interests
Recipient, Sabbatical Leave, (Fall,2013). Critical Incidents in Integrating Spirituality into Counseling (edited book). Book contract, American Counseling Association.
Primary Investigator, (Fall 2012 – Spring 2014). Integration of mindfulness practice into fieldwork course work in counselor education, nursing and school psychology.
- Research on complex trauma and spirituality (2010)
- Clinical Supervision (2007-2010), Facilitator for clinical group supervision, Mid-Fairfield Hospice.
- Focus Group Facilitator (2007-2009) Pediatric/Adolescent Cancer Palliative Care, Culpeper Foundation, School of Nursing, Fairfield University
- Work and spirituality.
- Researcher (2007-2008), Evaluating the Outcomes of Nursing Education, 2nd Degree Students, Duke Un.iversity & Helene Fuld Foundation Trust grant, School of Nursing, Fairfield University
- Qualitative Researcher (April, 2007), End of Life Nursing Education Project, School of Nursing, Fairfield University.
- CN 457: Career Dev: Theory & Practice
- CN 468: Professional Issues in Cnsling
- CN 515: Trauma and Crisis Intervention
- CN 525: Spirituality and Wellness
- CN 590: Internship: ClinicalMentlHlth
- CN 595: Independent Study