Ms. Lynne Porter
Associate Professor of Visual & Perform Arts
o: Canisius Hall Rm 309
• Scenic Design for Guerrilla Shakespeare Project in NYC: world premiere of The Tragedy of King Arthur by W. Shakespeare, a play by Arthur Phillips. Based on Phillips' award-winning novel The Tragedy of Arthur. March-April 2013. Directed by Jordan Reeves.
• Scenic Design for the Bloomsburg Theatre Ensemble in Pennsylvania, including: Superior Donuts, May 2013; In the Next Room or the vibrator play, May 2012; Doubt, September 2011; Jane Austen's Emma (world premiere adaptation by Jon Jory) March 2011; Dracula, September 2010; The Clean House, May 2009; Lebensraum, March 2000; and Lonely Planet, January 1999. Directed by Elizabeth Dowd, James Goode, Andrew Hubatsek, Laurie McCants, Cassandra Pisieczko, Jerry Stropnicky, and Jerry Matheny.
• Scenic Design for Theatre Fairfield, Fairfield University, including: Rhinoceros, October 2013; Stop Kiss, December 2013; The Rocky Horror Show, October 2008; Picasso at the Lapin Agile, April 2005, Lend Me a Tenor, October 2001, and Biedermann and the Firebugs, March 1998. Directed by Jackob Hofmann, Ryan McKinney and William Martin.
• Direction and scenic design for Shakespeare Ventures productions of Twelfth Night, August 2006; and Macbeth, August 2005.
• Scenic design for Penobscot Theatre Company/Maine Shakespeare Festival, including: Sunday in the Park with George, March 1999; Hamlet, Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead, and A Comedy of Errors, summer 2000. Directed by Mark Torres.
• Scenic designs for many productions for the Harrisburg Shakespeare Festival in Pennsylvania, including: Othello, June 2002; The Merchant of Venice, October 2002; King John, June 2001; The Taming Of the Shrew, June 1999; Twelfth Night, June 1998; and Julius Caesar, August 1995. Directed by J. Clark Nicholson.
• Direction and scenic design for the Harrisburg Shakespeare Festival, including Macbeth, August 2000; and Hamlet, August 1997.
• Scenic Designs for the Horizon Theatre Company in Atlanta, including Marvin's Room, March 1993; and Prelude to a Kiss, September 1992. Directed by Lisa Adler.
• Scenic Designs for the Arden Theatre Company in Philadelphia, including Working, March 1991; and Appalachian Ebenezer, December 1990. Directed by Terence Nolen and Aaron Posner.
• Scenic designs for dozens of productions for the Southern Appalachian Repertory Theatre in North Carolina, including: Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, July 1999; Corpse!, June 1992; A Flea in Her Ear, July 1991; Born Yesterday, August 1990; Man of La Mancha, June 1987, Quilters, July 1987 and Greater Tuna, June 1987. Directed by Bill Gregg, Jim Thomas, William Martin and Hayward Ellis.