Dr. Betsy A. Bowen
Professor of English
o: Donnarumma Hall Rm 105
- O’Shea, E., Torosyan, R., Robert, T., Haug, I., Wills, M., & Bowen, B. (2011). “Spirituality and professional collegiality: Esprit de ‘Core’”. In H. Chang and D. Boyd, Spirituality in higher education: Autoethnographies. Left Coast Press.
- Bowen, Betsy A. (2009). '"I was a stranger": Creating a campus-wide commitment to migration.' Reflections: A Journal of Writing, Service-Learning, and Community Literacy. 8.1
- Bowen, B., Boquet, E., & Regan, R. (2009). "Making connections: Teaching and learning in the online classroom." In Writing and the iGeneration. M. Clayton & T. Carter (Eds.). Fountainhead Press.
- Boquet, E., Bowen, B., Hagen, D., Forsa, C., & McCall, M. (Fall 2008) "Record and reflect: iPoid use in writing center staff development." Praxis: A Writing Center Journal, 6 (1).
- Bowen, Betsy A.. (2007) 'Putting women at the center: Sustaining a woman-centered literacy program..' Community Literacy Journal 1.2, 57-70.
- Bowen, Betsy A.; Brinkley, Ellen; Peterson, Meg; Vandeweghe, Rick. 'Strengthening Partnerships between Sites and Universities: Tips from Directors..' The Voice 10.2 (2005).
- Bowen, Betsy A.. 'The Nation’s Report Card, Writing 2002: Behind the Headlines in Connecticut.' Connecticut English Journal 30. (2004): 14-17.
- Bowen, Betsy A.. 'Teacher Testing: Advice for Faculty in Literature, Rhetoric, and Creative Writing.' English Education 34.2 (2002): 127-135.
- Bowen, Betsy A.. 'Composition, Collaboration, and Computer-Mediated Conferencing.' The Online Writing Classroom. Ed. Day, M; Harrington, S; Rickley, R . Hamden Press, 2000. 129-145.