Dr. Michael Pagano
Associate Professor of Communication
o: Donnarumma Hall Rm 224
- Western Speech Communication Association’s Organization for Research on Women and Communication Award for Distinguished Scholarship in Women’s Studies in Communication, 1987.
- Graduate student scholarship sponsored by the Department of Communication, University of Oklahoma, Norman, 1986.
- Roy and Florena Hasdell Memorial Scholarship Award: $500 for distinguished teaching, Department of English, University of Oklahoma, Norman, 1984.
- Certificate of Appreciation for Teaching, Physician Assistant Classes, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, 1980.
- Faculty Mentor of the year, 2013, Cura Personalis Mentoring Program, Fairfield Unversity.
- Faculty Mentor of the year, 2009, Cura Personalis Mentoirng Program, Fairfield University.
- Arts & Sciences Humanities Institute Grant, “Talk about communication: Twenty-five years of Communication at Fairfield University ($3,500). 2012-2013.
- Arts & Sciences Humanities Institute Grant, “Palliative Care Communication: A Discussion of Death & Dying Interactions ($1,350). Fall 2009
- Summer Course Development Stipend. Service Learning, Fairfield University. 2009.
- Unrestricted Grant. Pfizer, USPG. 1993.
- Primary Care Team Training Grant. Veterans Administration. 1993.
- Pilot Project to Develop a Curriculum to Co-train PA Students and Family Medicine Residents. Josiah Macy Foundation. 1993.