Dr. Eileen R. O'Shea
Associate Professor of Nursing
o: School of Nursing Rm 122
- Board Member - Connecticut Coalition to Improve End-of-Life Care, 2009-2012.
- ELNEC Pediatric Palliative Care Faculty Trainer, 2007.
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing, 1991.
- Excellence in Education Award, Society of Pediatric Nursing, 2012.
- Mu Chi Chapter Award for Excellence in Nursing Chapter Service, Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing, 2001.
O'Shea, E.R. Principal Investigator (2008-2011). Nursing Curriculum Integration Pediatric/Adolescent Cancer Palliative Care Project Daphne Seybolt Culpeper Foundation and Kanarek Family Foundation ($65,000).
O'Shea, E.R. Principal Investigator (2008-2011). Pediatric Palliative Care: Enhancing Comfort in Children. Carroll Family ($50,000).