Dr. Laura Nash
Associate Professor of Music
o: Donnarumma Hall Rm 219
- Pre-tenure research leave, Fairfield University, 2007.
- Teacher of the Year, Fairfield University, 2000.
- Summer Research Stipend, Fairfield University, 1995.
- Teaching Fellowship, Yale University, 1986.
- Pre-teaching Fellowship, Yale University, 1983.
2009 National Endowment for the Humanities Teaching Fellow
2009 U.S. Professor of the Year, Connecticut CASE and Carnegie Foundation
- Proposal for Center for Professional Development for Music Educators at Fairfield University. Education Foundation of America. 2006.
- Partial funding of Fairfield University initiative, Music for an Urban District: Curricular Innovation. ASCAP Foundation. 2005.
- Multicultural curriculum development with Bridgeport middle school teachers. The Dana Foundation. 2005.
- Partial funding of Fairfield University initiative, Music for an Urban District: Curricular Innovation. Barnes Foundation. 2004.
- A three year collaboration with the Bridgeport Public School District to provide ongoing professional development for their music teachers. U.S. Department of Education, Office of Innovation and Improvement, Professional Development for Arts Educators. 2003.