Dr. Kathryn A. Nantz
Professor of Economics
o: Donnarumma Hall Rm 323
- Appointed facilitator of Strategic Initiative I: “Integrating the Core Curriculum”, 2006.
- Board of Trustees, Omnicron Delta Epsilon, international honor society for economists, 2006.
- Research Committee Travel Grant- Partial funding for trip to St. Petersburg, Russia. Fairfield University. 2006.
- Supporting Pedagogical Enhancements: Economics Redesigns and a Center for Academic Excellence. Davis Educational Foundation. 2003.
- Designing Effective Learning Models: Technology, Pedagogy & Course Redesign. Connecticut Distance Learning Consortium. 2003.