Dr. John R. Miecznikowski
Associate Professor of Chemistry
o: Bannow Science Center Rm 311
B.S., Trinity College
M.S., Ph.D., Yale University
Current Research Interests
- Synthesis, characterization, and activity of zinc model complexes for alcohol dehydrogenase
- Synthesis, characterization, and activity of tridentate SNS copper(I) and copper(II) complexes.
- Synthesis, characterization, and activity of N-Heterocyclic carbene ruthenium complexes for transfer hydrogenation.
- Synthesis and characterization of main group bis-N-heterocyclic carbene metal complexes
- History of chemistry
- CH 111: General Chemistry I
- CH 112: General Chemistry II
- CH 222: Chemical Analysis
- CH 341: Advanced Inorganic Chemistry
- CH 398: Research and Seminar