Dr. David W. McFadden
Professor of History
o: Canisius Hall Rm 318
- J. William Fulbright Scholar, lecturing in U.S. History and American Studies at Herzen State Pedagogical University, St. Petersburg, Russia, 1998.
- Guest Fellowship for Research in the Rufus Jones papers, Quaker Collection, Haverford College, 1995.
- American Studies through Russian and American Eyes. Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation. 2005.
- American Studies through Russian and American Eyes: Teaching American Studies and American History in Northwest Russia. Fairfield University/Fulbright Program/US Department of State. 2005.
- Junior Faculty Development Scholars. American Council on International Education. 2003.
- American Studies: New Curricula and New Pedagogies for English and the Social Sciences. Bureau of Education and Cultural Affairs, US Department of State. 2002.
- Grant to receive 4 Junior Faculty from the former Soviet Union through the USIS Junior Faculty Development Program. American Councils for International Education. 1999.
- Research Grant “Herbert Hoover, the Quakers, and the ARA” for research in the Hoover Institute archives. Stanford University. 1997.
- Planning Grant for the Project and Course “The Sixties: Thirty Years Later”. Humanities Institute, Fairfield University. 1997.
- Travel Grant for work in Herbert Hoover’s Russia Papers, 1919-1923. Herbert Hoover Presidential Library. 1996.
- Research Grant “British Quakers and Russian Relief”. Fairfield University Research Committee. 1996.