Dr. Mark S. Leclair
Professor of Economics
o: Donnarumma Hall Rm 247
- Named One of Rutgers best teachers in the 1987 annual poll of undergraduates by Rutgers Review, 1987.
- Appointed as Lynch Chair in the Department of Economics, 2012-2015
- $500 Best Paper Award from the Economic Club of Connecticut (member NABE) in 1989.
- Research Stipend to investigate the export patterns of developing nations, and the causes of continued reliance on commodities. Fairfield University. 2003.
- Research Stipend to support research into the structure of international commodity markets, and determine the influence of cartels of those markets. Fairfield University. 1999.
- To promote exports as a means of diversifying away from defense industry production, with School of Business and Connecticut Business and Industry Association (CBIA). U.S. Department of Defense (Technology Reinvestment Project). 1994.
- To Promote Exporting by Connecticut Based businesses to offset defense spending cuts, with School of Business and the Bridgeport Foreign Trade Zone. U.S. Department of Education. 1992.
- Research Grant to investigate the prevalence of Corporate art acquisitions, and the motivations behind those acquisitions. Fairfield University. 1991.
- Research Grant to investigate the effects of accounting changes under FASB-106 upon the valuation of firms. Graybar Electric Company. 1991.
- Research Stipend, To support research into thrift portfolio behavior since deregulation. Fairfield University. 1989.