Dr. Mousumi Bhattacharya
Associate Professor of Human Resources & Strategic Management
o: Dolan School of Business Rm 2100
- Nominated, Outstanding Empirical Paper Award, “Human Resources and Competitive Advantage: The Effects of Skill, Behavior and HR Practice Flexibility on Firm Performance,” Eastern Academy of Management, Providence, RI, 2004.
- Member, Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society for Business Scholars
- Member, Phi Beta Delta Honor Society for International Scholars
- 2015 Dolan School of Business Best Faculty Research Paper Award
- 2014 Richard A. Swanson Research Excellence Award for the best paper of the silver jubilee volume of Human Resource Development Quarterly Journal (HRDQ) for
Bhattacharya, M., Harold Doty, D. and Garavan, T. (2014). The Organizational Context and Performance Implications of Human Capital Investment Variability. Human Resource Development Quarterly, 25: 87–113.
- Critical Pedagogy and Course Development in International Studies: Develop and use a learning assessment rubric based on this model to test the effectiveness of the new International Studies courses to form global citizens. Humanities Institute. 2008.
- International Studies Faculty Learning Community. Center for Academic Excellence. 2007.