Dr. Paul F. Lakeland
Aloysius P. Kelley, S.J. Chair in Catholic Studies & Professor of Religious Studies
o: Canisius Hall Rm 200
- A Council that Will Never end: Lumen Gentium and the Church Today. Collegeville, MN: Liturgical Press, 2013.
- "Afterword" in More Than a Monologue: Sexual Diversity and the Catholic Church: Voices of Our Times. Edited by Christine Firer Hinze and J. Patrick Hornbeck II. New York: Fordham University Press, 2014.
- "Paideia and the Political Process: The Unexplored Coincidence of Jesuit and Feminist Pedagogical Visions," in Jesuit & Fminist Education: Intersections in Teaching and Learning for the Twenty-first Century. Edited by Jocelyn M. Boryczka and Elizabeth A. Petrino. New York: Fordham University Press, 2012. pp. 86-98.
- "The U.S. Church, the Secular World and the Temptation to Integrism," Horizons 38/1 (Spring 2011), 7-35.
- Yves Congar: Essential Writings, selected with an introduction by Paul Lakeland. Modern Spiritual Masters Series. Maryknoll, NY: Orbis, 2010.
- "Ecclesiology, Desire and the Erotic," in The Embrace of Eros: Bodies, Desires and Sexuality in Christianity, edited by Margaret Kamitsuka. Minneapolis, MN: Fortress, 2010, 247-260.
- "The Lay Ecclesial Minister: Is S/he a Theological Monster?" in Ministries in the Church, edited by Susan Ross, Maria Clara Bingemer and Paul Murray. Concilium International Review of Theology 2010/1. London: SCM, 2010, 55-64.
- "Maturity and the Lay Vocation: From Ecclesiology to Ecclesiality," in Catholic Identity and the Laity, edited by Tim Muldoon. College Theology Society Annual Volume 54. Maryknoll, NY: Orbis, 2009, 241-260.
- "Lumen Gentium: The Unfinished Business, "new Blackfriars 90/1026 (March 2009), 146-162.
- Lakeland, Paul. Church: Living Communion. Collegeville, Minnesota: Liturgical Press, 2009. Portuguese translation, Igreja: comunhao viva. Sao Paulo: Paulus, 2013.
- Lakeland, Paul. "Collegiality." The Legacy of John Paul II. Ed. Gerald Mannion. Continuum, 2009.
- Lakeland, Paul. 'The Laity.' Routledge Companion to the Christian Church. Ed. Mannion, Gerard. Routledge, 2008. 511-523.
- Lakeland, Paul. Catholicism at the Crossroads: How the Laity Can Change the Church. New York and London: Continuum International, 2007.