Dr. Alison E. Kris
Associate Professor of Nursing
o: School of Nursing Rm 117
- Kris A. Care of an Older Adult with Congestive Heart Failure. In: Campbell SD, K., ed. Simulation Scenarios for Nurse Educators: Making it Real: Springer Publishing Company, 2008:67-78.
- Kris AE, Cherlin EJ, Prigerson H, et al. Length of hospice enrollment and subsequent depression in family caregivers: 13-month follow-up study. Am J Geriatr Psychiatry 2006; 14:264-9.
- Kris A. Staffing and symptom management in nursing homes. Gerontologist 2004; 44:636.
- Kris AE, Dodd MJ. Symptom experience of adult hospitalized medical-surgical patients. J Pain Symptom Manage 2004; 28:451-9.
- Kayser-Jones J, Kris, A., Lim, KC, Walent, R., Halifax, E., Paul, S. Pressure Ulcers Among Terminally Ill Nursing Home Residents: A Prospective Study. Research in Gerontological Nursing 2008; 1:14-24.
- Kayser-Jones JS, Kris AE, Miaskowski CA, Lyons WL, Paul SM. Hospice care in nursing homes: does it contribute to higher quality pain management? Gerontologist 2006; 46:325-33.
- Kayser-Jones J, Chan J, Kris A. A model long-term care hospice unit: care, community, and compassion. Geriatr Nurs 2005; 26:16-20, 64.
- Kayser-Jones J, Schell E, Lyons W, Kris AE, Chan J, Beard RL. Factors that influence end-of-life care in nursing homes: the physical environment, inadequate staffing, and lack of supervision. Gerontologist 2003; 43 Spec No 2:76-84.