Dr. Jennifer L. Klug
Associate Professor of Biology
o: Bannow Science Center Rm 209
- Inducted into Sigma Xi, 2002.
2011 Friends of the Lake Friend award. Read the story at http://www.fairfield.edu/press/pr_index.html?id=3286.
- Toxin analysis of Lake Lillinonah cyanobacteria. Friends of the Lake. 2007.
- Potential Effects of Reduced Nitrogen Loading on the Phytoplankton Community of Lake Lillinonah. Fairfield University Research Committee. 2005.
- Nutrient Analysis of Lake Lillinonah. Connecticut Department of Environmental Protection. 2004.
- Effects of variation in nitrogen and phosphorus ratios and concentrations on phytoplankton communities of the Housatonic River. Connecticut Institute for Water Resources funded through the United States Geologic Survey. 2003.