Dr. Virginia Kelly
Associate Professor of Counselor Education
o: Canisius Hall Rm 118
- Kelly, Ginny A.; Trahan, C; Miscavage, K. 'The propensity of self-report among victims of psychological abuse.' The Family Journal . (2007).
- Robert, Tracey; Kelly, Ginny A.. 'Metaphor: A learning tool for counselors and clients.' Journal of Counseling and Development . (2007).
- Kelly, Ginny A.. 'Spirituality and the School Counselor: Is there a nexus?.' Journal for the Professional Counselor 20.2 (2006): 43-53.
- Kelly, Ginny A.. 'Women of Courage: A wilderness-based experimental group for survivors of abuse.' Journal for Specialists in Group Work 31.2 (2006): 99-111.
- Robert, Tracey; Young, S J.; Kelly, Ginny A.. 'The relationship between spiritual well-being and job satisfaction among adult workers.' Counseling and Values 50.3 (2006): 165-175.
- Kelly, Ginny A.; Juhnke, G A.. Critical incidents in addictions counseling. Alexandria, VA: American Counseling Association, 2005.
- Kelly, Ginny A.. 'Psychological Abuse of Women: A review of the literature.' The Family Journal 12. (2004): 383-388.
- Kelly, Ginny A.. 'Manipulation: “Pay Attention to Me”.' Critical Incidents in Group Counseling. Ed. Tyson, L E.; Perusse, R; Whitledge, J. American Counseling Association, 2003. 159-161.
- Cook, E P.; Kelly, Ginny A.. 'Spirituality and Counseling.' Counseling and Human Development 30.6 (1998): 1/16/2009.
- Kelly, Ginny A.; Myers, J E.. 'Parental Alcoholism and Coping: A comparison of female children of alcoholics with female children of non-alcoholics.' Journal of Counseling and Development 74. (1996): 501-504.