Employee Relations and Events
The Office of Human Resources provides advisory and consulting services on employment-related matters to employees. Additionally, OHR shares resources and specialized expertise to enhance the Fairfield community as a whole and to further enhance Fairfield's spirit and culture.
Fairfield University offers many specialized programs for its employees:
- Group New Employee Orientation
- One-on-one Detailed Benefits Orientation
- Brown Bag Lunches
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
- Take Your Daughters & Sons to Work Day
- Retirement Planning Seminar
- Retiree Association
- On-Site TIAA-CREF and Fidelity Representatives (once a month)
- Annual Recognition Reception for Service
- Rev. W. Laurence O'Neil, S.J. Employee Choice Award (given annually)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Conflict Resolution/Mediation
- Women's Forum
- Staff Association
For more information about these programs, please contact us at (203) 254-4000.
Fairfield University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.