Administrators, Faculty, and Staff Services
Administrative Computing provides management, staff and faculty with both administrative and academic technology solutions. It offers each person access to innovative online services with an array of products.
Going to the sites listed in this category will provide the user access to features, new account procedures and tips on the use of Banner.
Is a self-service system of information for employees available with online access to the following topics:
- Benefits and Deductions including Health Insurance, Flexible Spending
- Pay Information including Direct Deposit Breakdown, Earnings History, Pay Stubs, Deductions History (United Way and Credit Union)
- Current and past University jobs
- Time off (for non-exempt employees only)
- Tax forms including W2 and W4 (Federal only)
To access Employee Self-Service:
- Log on to my.Fairfield.edu
- Select the Employee Tab
- Select Human Resources
- Quick links to services on left
The Help Desk offers assistance on my.Fairfield.edu and Banner account access and passwords.
To contact the Helpdesk: phone extension 4069 or e-mail questions to firstname.lastname@example.org