Master of Business Administration (MBA) - Admission
Applicants for the MBA must hold a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university (or the international equivalent). Applicants are required to meet all program prerequisites, which include the following undergraduate courses:
- College-level Mathematics
Formal Admission Process
Applications are reviewed by the Graduate Admission Committee. Students seeking admission must submit:
Completed Application for Graduate Admission Form (available online.)
- A completed application for Graduate Admission form (apply online).
- A Non-refundable $60 application fee made payable to Fairfield University (paid by credit card if applying online).
- A Professional resume. Applicants are required to submit a current resume that includes employment and education history.
- A Personal statement of self-evaluation of work experience and career objectives.
- Official transcripts verifying completion of an undergraduate degree. (All foreign transcripts must be evaluated by an approved evaluating service.)
- Two Recommendation Forms and Letters, one of which must be, preferably, from a current employer or supervisor.
- *Official Score for the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT).
*The Charles F. Dolan School of Business generally seeks graduate students who meet the following criteria: an undergraduate GPA of at least 3.00 accompanied by a GMAT score of at least 500.
Students from non-English speaking countries are required to submit a Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score report. A TOEFL composite score of 550 for the paper test, 213 for the computer-based, 80 on the Internet-based test (IBT) is strongly recommended for admission. Fairfield's ETS code is 3390. IELTS score report of 6.5 or better.
All application materials should be sent to:
Charles F. Dolan School of Business
1073 North Benson Road
Fairfield, CT 06824-5195
Phone: (203) 254-2843
Fax: (203) 254-4029
How to Apply
For detailed admission requirements, please refer to the links below:
Access the online application directly.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
To be considered for financial aid, Fairfield University requires students to complete a FAFSA form. For further information, visit the Office of Financial Aid.