Vision & Mission Statement
The Charles F. Dolan School of Business aspires to be recognized nationally and internationally for developing persons of integrity who become part of a community of leaders working for the benefit of all. Central to this vision is:
- The Jesuit tradition of reflection and action
- Integration of a broad-based and rigorous business education
- Faculty committed to excellence in teaching, scholarship and service
The Charles F. Dolan School of Business is committed to the Jesuit tradition of educating the "whole" person to be a socially responsible professional, who is prepared to serve others. Our innovative and cohesive curriculum provides a broad body of knowledge and skills to prepare our diverse student population for an increasingly complex and global environment. The Charles F. Dolan School of Business emphasizes excellence in the classroom, in scholarly research and in service. We continually strive to:
- Develop each student's full potential with respect to his or her needs, talents, and goals to enable him or her to apply academic concepts to the world of business in an effective and socially responsible manner.
- Create a resource network, including our alumni, businesses, community partners and other academic institutions, that will assist our students in meeting present and future challenges.
- Maximize the potential of the learning process through continued investment in faculty, curricula, staff, and facilities.
- Promote faculty development by maintaining a balance among teaching, intellectual contributions and service consistent with the needs of our stakeholders.