Become a Student Caller for the Phonathon!
Do you enjoy talking on the phone?
Are you enthusiastic about your Fairfield experience?
Consider applying to be a student caller for the Fairfield University Phonathon!
You'll be calling alumni and parents to encourage and secure financial support--which directly benefits ALL Fairfield University students.
And... you'll have the opportunity to network with Fairfield alumni from all over the country!
- Evenings (ideally two shifts) Sunday-Wednesday evenings from 6-9pm
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Desire to talk about Fairfield enthusiastically
- Starting pay $10/hr plus $BONUSES$ for good results
- Fun and challenging work environment
- Help raise financial support for Fairfield University
- Other opportunities (afternoons, late nights, day calling)
TO APPLY OR FIND OUT MORE: E-mail Kimberly LoPiano, or stop by the Advancement Office in Bellarmine Hall 222.