Graduate education at Fairfield University will help you enhance the depth and breadth of knowledge in a chosen field of study, leading to career advancement and lifelong fulfillment.
Fairfield's 40 graduate programs are distinguished by:
- Quality and reputation: Resulting in excellent placement rates and career advancement
- Leadership: Faculty who are leaders in their field, with many engaged in active research
- Connections: Extensive professional and student networks offering opportunities for real world experience
- Personalization: Individual attention and advising to help students achieve educational, career and personal objectives
- Flexibility: Program flexibility from start to finish in order to accommodate students' part or full-time study needs
40 advanced degrees are offered through the following schools:
- College of Arts & Sciences
- American Studies, Communication, Creative Writing (MFA), Math, New! Public Administration (MPA)
- Charles F. Dolan School of Business
- Graduate School of Education & Allied Professions
- School of Engineering*Deadline for fall 2014 admission to Software Engineering and Electrical and Computer Engineering is April 1, 2014 for all full-time applicants.
- School of Nursing