For U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents of the U.S.
Return to an application in progress (if you need to upload documents into your online application or check on your Recommenders).
Please read the instructions carefully. To apply to any graduate program, you must submit the following:
- A Completed Application for Graduate Admission Apply Online.
- A Non-refundable $60 Application Fee
- A Professional Resume. Applicants are required to submit a current resume that includes employment and education history. (Submit Online)
- A Personal Statement of self-evaluation of work experience and career objectives. (Submit Online)
- Official transcripts from all universities/colleges attended. (All foreign transcripts must be evaluated by an approved evaluating service.)
- Two Recommendation Forms and Letters, one of which must be, preferably, from a current employer or supervisor. The Recommendations are completed online. At the time of application you will need to provide your two Recommender's names and e-mail addresses.
- Interviews. Applicants may be required to participate in an interview as part of the admission process. If required, candidates will be contacted by the program director to schedule an appointment.
Applicants to the College of Arts & Sciences, School of Engineering, Marion Peckham Egan School of Nursing and Health Studies, and Graduate School of Education & Allied Professions should upload all supporting materials into the online application and have all official college transcripts mailed directly to:
Office of Graduate Admission
1073 North Benson Road
Fairfield, CT 06824-5195
Applicants to the Dolan School of Business should upload all supporting materials into the online application and have all official transcripts mailed directly to:
Committee on Graduate Admission
Dolan School of Business
1073 North Benson Road
Fairfield, CT 06824
Mandatory Immunizations: Connecticut State law requires each full-time or matriculated student to provide proof of immunity or screening against measles, mumps, rubella, varicella (chicken pox), meningitis and tuberculosis. Certain exemptions based on age and housing status apply. Matriculating students are defined as those enrolled in a degree seeking program. The completed form should be returned directly to the Student Health Center. Although this is not required to complete an application, you must provide proof of immunity/screening prior to course registration. Please consult your private health care provider to obtain the necessary immunizations. Questions may be directed to the Student Health Center: (203) 254-4000 ext. 2241 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: Certain schools and/or programs may have additional requirements. Please refer to your specific program of interest webpage for their specifics.
If you have any questions or need help with the application process, please contact the Office of Graduate Admission at (203) 254-4184 or email@example.com.