Under a reciprocal agreement, full-time students at the Fairfield University and Sacred Heart University may take certain courses at either institution without payment of any additional fees other than those paid the matriculating institution, providing:
- The course is not currently offered by Fairfield University.
- It is on an approved list indicating its availability to Fairfield University students.
- The student has prior permission from his or her Dean to take the course.
- Tuition commitments have been met in full at Fairfield University.
- Students observe all regulations of the host institution.