Summer Scholars Program
A two-week college residential and academic experience for talented high school students
Welcome! Engaged and curious high school students looking to get a taste for what college is really like are encouraged to apply to the Fairfield University Summer Scholars Program.
Fairfield University Summer Scholars Program is a great way for rising junior and senior high school students to obtain a dynamic college experience during the summer. Students can select from a wide array of courses in the sciences, arts, humanities, or the social sciences.
- 3-credit college transfer credits and transcript*
- Small class settings led by expert faculty
- A full (and fun!) college, residential experience
- Access to Fairfield's safe and scenic campus environment and amenities
- One-on-one meetings to discuss academic progress and successful course completion
- Workshops to discuss the college search process and other related topics
2015 Course List:
- Biology: Identity and the Human Genome
- Communication: Family Communication
- Economics: Introduction to Microeconomics
- English: Creative Writing
- Music: History and Development of Rock
- Philosophy: Introduction to Philosophy
- Religious Studies: Introduction to Islam
- Studio Art: Photographic and Digital Techniques in Printmaking
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions about our program.
* In many cases, credits earned through Fairfield University will be accepted at other institutions. Fairfield University cannot guarantee that credits earned on our campus will be transferable to other Universities. Therefore, students and their families are encouraged to check with individual schools regarding the transferability of Fairfield University credits.