Early Learning Center - For Parents
We at Fairfield University and Carousel know how important is the decision of childcare selection. We wish to assure you that this collaborative effort is one that will provide you and your child with a safe and attractive daycare environment with programming that is responsive to your child's individual needs and challenges each child's development potential.
Parent requirements for a smooth beginning include:
- Complete registration - registration form, registration fee, and child's updated health form. Include any physician forms for EPI-PEN treatment.
- Read the Parent Handbook and return last page with signature by parent.
- Supply to the center diapers, wipes, and 2 complete changes of clothing for your child in a material bag.
- Provide a daily lunch with a beverage and cold pack inside, labeled with your child's name.
- Provide 5 crib sheets for infants (each day), formula, and infant foods (their daily schedule).
- Provide a small blanket and small pillow in a bag for naptime.
- Provide the staff of teachers with photographs from home for the classroom. It is important for your child to see these photographs as he or she acclimates to the environment.
Opportunities for parental involvement include:
- Join our parent committee
- Read to the children
- Assist on field trips
- Contribute your culture and your traditions and bring them in to share with the children
- Help us with celebrations
- And, any other ways you can become involved...
For more information on registration and openings, please contact Colleen Curtin, Program Director of the Early Learning Center at (203) 254-4028 or via e-mail at email@example.com.