Your purpose is to lead. Let it lead you here.
Fairfield University’s new state-accredited Master of Public Administration (MPA) is designed to examine pressing social, ethical, and professional issues, while developing strong leadership abilities for career advancement. Courses emphasize theory, research, and application in the following: city and state governments, non-profit organizations, healthcare management, and private research. Students are also able to work with dedicated teachers to tailor their curriculum to their personal, professional, and academic goals.
Professionals with MPAs find careers in a variety of fields including:
- Nonprofits: Connecticut Council for Philanthropy, Save the Children, Connecticut Voices for Children, AmeriCares, United Way, etc.
- Positions in regional, city, state, and government offices
- Healthcare management
- Data Analyst for public and private organizations
- Financial Analyst for public organizations
- Management consulting firms
- Public and private Universities
- Public libraries