The Charles F. Dolan School of Business Advisory Council
The Advisory Council of the Charles F. Dolan School of Business includes approximately 25 members with demonstrated knowledge, leadership, and professional experience in a particular field.
The Dolan School focuses its mission on providing excellent undergraduate and graduate programs for students regionally and nationally. Our efforts are directed at students seeking an education in business characterized by Catholic and Jesuit values and dedicated to:
- Professional competence
- Ethical practice
- Service to the community, especially to those in need of special advocacy
- Commitment to the common good
As the Dolan School advances to a new era in collegiate business education leadership, it seeks the full participation of the Advisory Council in addressing the following goals:
- Serve as advisors to the dean in identifying and analyzing broad issues, which transcend departmental or school boundaries and serve the comprehensive, long-range goals of the Dolan School. Such matters might include, but are not limited to:
- Graduate business education
- Management trends and strategies
- Local, regional, and global business and industry issues
- Other concepts that might favorably influence and impact the Dolan School of Business and its academic and outreach programs
- Assist in identifying speakers and promoting the educational programs of the Dolan School of Business to achieve increased recognition on a national and international scale.
- Assist the School in meeting its financial development needs through direct participation in the identification and cultivation of significant forms of support from individuals and organizations within its principal constituencies.
- Act as a confidential sounding board to the dean on issues pertaining to the advancement of the School and the achievement of its vision.