The Charles F. Dolan School of Business views practical experience as an important part of the academic program. The School guarantees an internship to every qualified junior or senior.
An internship will give you the opportunity to apply classroom theories to real-world situations and use on-the-job experiences to enrich your academic program. Earn academic credit and gain a competitive edge in the job market.
- Test drive a possible career choice
- Meet professionals who can help with career planning and networking
- Sharpen communication skills in business
- Develop confidence by tackling challenging assignments
- Acquire new knowledge in a specialized field
You've heard the advice: to get a job you need experience; to get experience you need a job. An internship will give you both.
The Dolan School of Business Internship Program offers you a chance to participate in exciting projects while gaining valuable business exposure. We strive to customize internship assignments that will match your career goals to a company's needs.
Our ideal location offers a dynamic mix of internship opportunities.
Consider the facts:
- More than 2,000 companies have sites in Fairfield County.
- New York City, a major financial artery for the world, is a mere hour away.
- Nearly 150 Fortune 500 corporations have headquarters between Fairfield and New York City.
- Many Dolan School interns receive a job offer from their host company.
Host companies include:
McGladrey and Pullen
Pitney Bowes Inc.
Reed Exhibition Companies
Salomon Smith Barney
UBS Financial Services
Interested in an internship?
Contact Tara (Rupp) Berwick, Director of Internships at the Dolan School of Business phone: (203) 254-4000, ext. 3040
- Résumé enhancement
- Career counseling
- Diverse placement opportunities for a variety of majors
- Cumulative GPA of at least 2.50
- A placement in your major
- You may elect to intern for one or two semesters or during the summer.
- You may earn from three to six credits in internships.
- You will receive supervision by a faculty member, on-site mentors, and the director of internships.
The Charles F. Dolan School of Business is accredited by AACSB. AACSB accreditation represents the highest standard of achievement for business schools worldwide and is the hallmark of excellence in management education. This accreditation confirms our commitment to quality and continuous improvement through a rigorous and comprehensive peer review.
Don't be left behind ...
At the Dolan School, we are looking for people who want to lead, advance, and enhance their after-graduate placements. An internship in a market-leader corporation will help you realize your full potential. We want you to be part of this creative energy!
1073 North Benson Road
Fairfield, CT 06824-5195
(203) 254-4000, ext. 3040
For more information, contact the Director of Internships at the Dolan School of Business at (203) 254-4000, ext. 3040.