Experience a variety of Educational Opportunities at the Dolan School of Business
Events like this illustrate the variety of Educational Opportunities at the Dolan School of Business. In the high velocity, ever-changing business environment, it is essential for employees to continuously enhance their skills as a way to contribute to your business and advance their careers. Having professionals who can contribute to a company’s strategic goals is imperative for success. Fairfield University’s Dolan School of Business would like to work with you and your organization to further develop employees’ managerial and technical skill sets so you will be best prepared for the challenges ahead.
We offer a variety of academic programs for employees at many levels:
- Graduate Degrees in our nationally ranked part-time or fulltime MBA, MS-Accounting, MS-Finance degrees. Currently in development: a cutting-edge MS in Business Analytics
- Post Baccalaureate certificate programs in Accounting, Marketing and MBA preparation
- Certificates of Advanced Study in all graduate business disciplines for employees with master-level degrees
- Professional certificates in human resource management and financial planning(CPA, CFP®, SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®)
- CPE seminars and training for CPAs and HR professionals
- Leading the Business: An experiential leadership and simulation program sponsored by Fairfield University and TRI Corporation.
- Part-time and fulltime Bachelor of Science degree with undergraduate majors in all business disciplines : Accounting, Finance, Information Systems, International Business, Management and Marketing
As nationally and internationally recognized subject matter experts, our highly skilled business faculty members can also provide customized programs specific to your organization’s needs.
Additionally, The Dolan School of Business has a thriving internship program. We view internships as a vital experience for undergraduate education, as 93% of business students from the class of 2015 completed at least one internship while at Fairfield University. Our students are smart, talented, creative, driven, and can offer your organization a fresh perspective and renewed energy on a variety of projects.
We welcome the opportunity to discuss our academic offerings that address your specific needs and requests. To schedule a phone or in-person meeting with me, Don Gibson, Dean of the Dolan School of Business, call 203-254-4307 or e-mail Patricia Pivarnik, Program Coordinator, email@example.com.
Donald E. Gibson, Ph.D.
Dean and Professor